Every roof has a life cycle and eventually it becomes beyond time just to make repairs to it. Mid-Western Commercial Roofers specializes in recovering existing roof systems and nothing is better for recovering existing roofs than a single-ply roof system. We will perform an evaluation of the existing roof and design a cost-effective roofing solution for your building.
What is Single-Ply Roofing?
Single-Ply Roofing membranes are systems that that are applied in one layer. Single-Ply membranes come in five basic types:
Seams of Single-Ply Membranes can be heat welded, solvent welded, and adhered using seam tape or other adhesives.
- These systems are among the easiest single-ply roofing membranes to install and heat-weld together.
- These systems are able to resist various chemical effluents.
- They provide superior resistance to punctures and tears.
- PVC systems are especially suited for roofs that are exposed to concentrations of grease, oils and many kinds of fuels.
- In areas where acid rain or other forms of acidic outflow is a problem, PVC roofs are the preferred solution.
- This type of system provides long-term durability and the security of heat-welded TPO’s advantages includes:
- TPO traditionally has a white 'reflective surface' which reduces cooling costs.
- TPO roofing systems are the most environmentally friendly of the single-ply systems.
- They produce no dioxins or chlorine. Membranes come in varying thicknesses to meet your specific requirements and are available in varying roll widths.
- This system is a black single-ply membrane, often referred to as “rubber roofing.”
- EPDM systems require minimal maintenance and are resistant to UV radiation and ozone.
- EPDM technology has proven effective for more than 40 years.
- It withstands temperature extremes and expands and contracts with the building.
Why Choose Mid-Western?
- The Best Warranty Programs Available in Today’s Market
- Individualized, Custom Designed Full Roof Maintenance Contracts
- Specialized Problem Solving Capabilities Often Associated with Large Commercial & Industrial Roofing Systems
- 24-Hour Answered Telephone Line for Emergency Service